1189 - 1267 CHILDREN'S BOOKS (including COMICS, DRAWINGS, GAMES and TOYS)
= Dutch underground comic periodical, with contributions by i.a. Willem Egbert Bodewes, Harry Buckinx, Aart Clerkx, Evert Geradts, Peter Pontiac, Marc Smeets, Armand Stijnen, Joost Swarte and Ever Meulen. From no. 13 on, the comic periodical Modern Papier, edited by Joost Swarte, was included in Tante Leny presenteert.
AND 12 others, i.a. CARAMBA 6 (w. the Tintin parody Kuifje in Zwitserland by EFDÉ); GUMMI no. 3 and 5 (1977) and COCTAIL COMIX (n.pl., 1973, ills., orig. wr. by J. SWARTE and B. BODEWES, 4to).
- Lacks no.47, otherwise complete.
Idem. Avonturen van Tom Poes. Vol. 1-12. Ibid., idem, 2006-2008, 12 vols., ills. by M. TOONDER, orig. unif. hcl., obl. 8vo.
= Matla BOMME 120.
- Spines occas. sl. dam. Otherwise fine copies.
= Complete series. Tom Poes 2e Serie no.1-10. Matla BOMME 3.1-10.
- Fine. = Matla BOMME 1.1; Matla BOMME 1.2.
AND 10 other vols. of Tom Poes.
- Fine copy. = With the rare orig. dustwrapper.
Idem. Het Bloemenhuis. Mijn eigen tuintje. Ibid., idem, n.d. (1916/ 1916), 1st ed., (24); (24)p., 11/ 11 col. plates, orig. unif. clothbacked pict. boards and orig. dec. dustwr. by RIE CRAMER, sm. 8vo.
- Bookblock loosening; both w. bookplate on verso htitle. Dustwr. w. some marginal imperfections.
AND 10 others (illustrated) by the same (partly sl. defective), i.a. W. PIJPER, Vieilles Chansons de France (ibid., n.d., scores, 8 mounted col. plates and orig. wr. w. 2 mounted col. plates by RIE CRAMER, 4to).
- Both vols. w. remnants of scotch tape on endpapers. Otherwise a fine copy in very clean bindings.
- One leaf loose; sl. fingersoiled.
= I.a. showing mills, a cheese market, the Efteling, Dutch dunes and people riding their bikes.
Minderhoud, J. (20th cent.). (Dutch scenes). Drawing, watercolour and black pen, 50x34 cm., signed "Joost Minderhoud". - AND 2 drawings by children's books illustrator DAGMAR STAM (cut out along image borders).
= Illustration for an unknown work.
AND 1 other by the same: "In t spel verdiept" (black chalk, signed).
- Boards. sl. sunned. = Not found in the usual reference works. Very rare.
- Rebound in cl. using orig. wr. = Not in the usual reference works. Rare.
Andersen, H.C. Duimelijntje. Amst., Van Holkema & Warendorf, n.d. (1909), (30)p., 15 col. lithogr. plates (incl. title-p.) and orig. clothbacked boards by E. BESKOW, 4to.
- Sl. rubbed along extremities.
AND 8 others, i.a. HET PRENTENBOEK DER SPORTEN (Baarn, n.d. (±1915), (32)p., num. (col.) lithogr. ills., orig. clothbacked col. lithogr. boards, folio) and T. HELLINGA-ZWART, Het Käthe Kruse Poppenboek (Alkmaar, n.d. (1931), 12 col. plates, orig. clothbacked lithogr. boards, obl. 4to).
- Lid of some boxes sl. dam. and mounted plate sl. soiled.
= All (but one) boxes apparently complete or almost complete (possibly one or two small stones lacking), but accomp. booklets absent or incomplete.
- Lid sl. yellowed/ dusty and a few rubbed spots. Otherwise fine.
= Fine and rare copy of this conjuring set. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE L.