3407 - 4320 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES
- Sl. browned.
= On verso of a cut-out piece of an envelope, addressed to the artist.
AND 10 other drawings (and collage), all unidentified.
- Trifle yellowed; lower right corner lacking sm. part.
- Formerly rolled, w. some vague creases in margins.
Lodeizen, F. (1931-2013). (Untitled). Col. etching and aquatint, 29,5x39,5 cm., signed "Frank Lodeizen 1990" and "XXIII/L" in pencil (fine). - AND a col. lithograph by JAN SIERHUIS and a col. silkscreen by JAN RADERSMA (both formerly rolled and w. vague creases in margins).
- Both mounted under passepartout en sl. yellowed. = Early drawings.
AND a drawing of a seated nude by DIRK VAN GULIK.
- Small tear in outer lower blank margin.
- With on verso another abstract oilsketch by the same. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XXVI.
- Frame in mediocre condition.
- Both sl. stained/ fingersoiled, especially in lower blank margin.
- Very wide margins (left blank margin sl. foxed).
Bolding, C. (1897-1979). "Veere". Col. woodcut, 34,9x43,4 cm., signed "Cees Bolding del.sc." in the block, letterpress title and "Vereeniging tot bevordering van beeldende kunsten. Premie 1935" below the image (some vague marginal creases and wrinkles). - AND 3 others, i.a. a lithograph by A. VAN DOBBENBURGH and an etching by W. KLIJN.
- Horizontal fold; browned/ sl. waterstained in lower blank margin.
= Published as "bijvoegsel van de Nieuwe Amsterdammer van 24 April 1915", with letterpress heading and caption.
AND 11 others, i.a. by J. BRAAKENSIEK, J.G. VELDHEER and J. VETH.