3407 - 4320 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES
= Müller 522.
- Vague middle-fold.
AND 2 col. lithographs by C. BRIELS, also with vague middle-fold.
- Vague crease in lower blank margin.
- Both prints with vague vertical and horizontal fold.
- Sl. browned, mostly in margins. = Donkersloot-Van den Berghe 269.
AND 1 other, published by the same by JAN SIERHUIS.
- Signature traced; partly foxed.
AND 14 other small sketches by/ attrib. to the same, 3x signed, i.a. of the cathedral in Brussels.
- Fine copy. = Steenschrijvers 2. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE X.
= Cremer Grafiek/ Prints 1956-1998, 78-10/S.
- Lacks tiny portion of lower right corner; margins sl. discoloured.
- A few tiny foxed spots. Tear in folding flap of portfolio; corners sl. dam.
= MONOGRAMMED in ballpoint on verso portfolio. With the orig. manuscript adress and adressee's name on slipcase.
- Two plates w. sm. foxed spots. Wr. partly foxed/ yellowed; a few sm. stains on backstrip.
= Created by Delaunay to accompany 9 Poems by Arthur Rimbaud, for the suite Les Illuminations. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE X.