3407 - 4320 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES
- Yellowed. Verso w. a similar crossed-out pen and ink sketch.
- Sl. yellowed.
- Sl. yellowed. = Nice print in the style of the 'papiers collés' by Georges Braque.
- Trifle yellowed.
- With a few sm. creases along edges. = With an unidentified collector's mark (Lugt 1516a) on recto.
AND 5 others by F. BRANGWYN, A. MAY, R. KOCH, B. MORGENTHALER and H. TISCHLER.
- Trifle creased near edges; sm. closed tear in right edge.
= Printed in an edition of 500 copies accompanying the catalogue RICHARD ARTSCHWAGER. COMPLETE MULTIPLES (New York, Brooke Alexander, 1991).
- Browned; verso w. remnants from former framing along margins.
= Title supplied on label on verso. Provenance: Galerie Wansink.
- Waterstain in upper right corner margin, not touching the image. = Petit 163.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE II.
- Sl. (unevenly) yellowed.
= Van Wisselingh 144, 100 impressions. From the series Akëdysséril, one of the separately published copies (?).
Idem. Een straatje in Adrianopel. Etching, 1889, 15x10 cm., monogrammed and "No.84" in pencil, signed "M Bauer" and (in reverse) "79" in the plate, under passepartout (Van Wisselingh 65). - AND 3 other etchings by the same, all monogrammed in pencil: Eene Slavin, Harem-Muren and Turksche vrouwen.