1312 - 1725 FINE PRINTING and ILLUSTRATED BOOKS (including CARICATURE)
- Contemp. owner's entry (2x) on prelim lvs. in pen and ink.
= With Gruel's engr. business card (w. annot. "Ope'36-03" in pen and ink). loosely inserted. From the library of P. Dirix.
- Silver furniture along lower joint loose (present).
= Final leaf w. ms. annot. regarding a communion on "22 Mars 1863".
- A few rubbed spots.
- Very fine. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE L.
= With manuscript dedication: "A ma chère petite Thérèse le jour de sa Première Communion 2 Juillet 1887. Marthe". SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LI.
- Very fine. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LI.
- Partly foxed. Backstrip and corners rubbed; leather dried.
- Occas. trifle foxed. Spine-ends dam. (backstrip loosening at top end).
= Schauer II, 15; Sarkowski 1201.
- Occas. trifle foxed, otherwise contents fine. Wrappers sl. browned as usual; sm. dam. spot in backwrapper.
- Lacks the "Brabant" vol. and the "Overzicht van teksten en prenten".
= With text contributions by i.a. A.F.Th. van der Heijden, E. Jansz, A. Korteweg, A. Litzroth, D. Meijsing, M. Minco, P.F. Thomése and L. de Winter. Contains silkscreens (13x, i.a. by T. Kuijpers, B. Loerakker, L. Silawanebessy and A. Verdijk), lithographs (5x, i.a. by H. van Herpt and H. van Zummeren), photographs (6x, i.a. by T. van Kimmenade, H. Kuyer and G. van Drunen) and a woodcut by P. Oosterbos.
= Signed and dated on the colophon by the author and the artist.
AND 3 others by C. NOOTEBOOM, incl. 2 vols. with AUTOGRAPH SIGNED DEDICATION to ARMANDO and his wife TONY, i.a. Berlijnse notities (Amst., 1990, 1st ed., photogr. ills. by S. SASSEN, orig. cl. w. dustwr.).
- Upper hinge widening; sl. foxed. Covers trifle soiled.
AND 13 other publications of the same work, i.a. Les Rubayat. Transl. E. Zadeh (Paris, 1934, printed in 4000 numb. copies, ills., orig, wr., sq. 8vo) and The Rubayat. Transl. E. FitzGerald (Bath, 1977, ills. by S. MORRIS, orig. boards w. dustwr.).
- One leaf loose. Covers w. some tiny rubbed spots.
= Contains i.a. La nascita di Gesù; Predicazione di Gesù; Vocazione di Mateo; L'ultima Cena and La Via del Golgata.
= One of 300 copies with the text volume and a board box containing a colour silkscreen jigsaw puzzle "Mini-David" (13x6,4 cm.) by CLAUDE PÉLIEU, together in board slipcase.
= Complete series with some extra loose inserts: a poster, announcements etc. all concerning Galerie Petit and affiliated artists.
- Owner's entry on first blank. Wrappers sl. yellowed; top of spine worn.