572 - 641 VARIA. CHESS, EROTICA, FASHION AND COSTUME, JUDAICA and HEBRAICA, PHILOSOPHY etc.
- Lacks htitle, some sl. foxing.
= The thesis with which Kierkegaard obtained his Ph.D. at the University of Copenhagen: founded on Hegel's ideas it finished with German Romanticism.
Idem. Philosophiske Smuler eller En Smule Philosophi. Af Johannes Climacus. Ibid., C.A. Reitzel, 1865, 2nd ed., (4),102,(1)p., contemp. giltlettered hmor.
- Sl. foxed. Spine sunned.
- Covers sl. scratched and chafed.
= One of the principal works on modern ethics. With bookplate of Leo Polak on upper pastedown and owner's stamp of professor D.G. Jelgersma on htitle.
- Fine copy. = Schaberg 54. The genuine 2nd edition with the year of publication.
- Fine copy. = Schaberg 56.
- Owner's blindst. on first free endpaper.
- Small dam. spot on lower boardedge frontcover.
= The Encyclopedia of Philosophy 7, p.269-271.
- Scattered pencil annots.
Idem. Remarks on the Foundations of Mathematics. Ed. G.H. von Wright a.o. Engl. transl. G.E.M. Anscombe. Ibid., idem, 1956, 1st Engl. ed., XIX,204 lvs., (col.) ills./ diagrams, orig. cl. w. dustwr. - AND 2 others by the same.
- Wr. frayed, sl. foxed/ waterst. and loosening.