106 - 571 FINE and APPLIED ARTS, ART REFERENCE
- Leather dried and sl. deteriorated as usual. = Standard work.
- Dustwr. trifle rubbed; slipcase rubbed.
- (Sl.) foxed; weak hinges; without the errata leaf. Covers soiled; spine-ends dam.; edges wr. frayed.
= The rare exhibition catalogue of the important and legendary exhibition at the Theatre Pigalle in Paris, organized by Pierre Loeb, Charles Ratton and Tristan Tzara. With 425 pieces from the collections of i.a. Georges Braque, Louis Carré, André Derain, Félix Fénéon, Paul Guillaume, Joan Miró, Pablo Picasso, G. de Miré, Tristan Tzara, Charles Ratton, J. Lipchitz and Anfré Lhote. From the library of the Dutch artist Dirk Filarski with his owner's entry (dated March 14, 1930!) on first free endpaper.
- Portfolio worn along extremities. Contents fine.
- Covers foxed.
- Lacks plate 71; occas. sl. soiled.
- Partly waterstained/ sl. foxed. Lacks part of ties; partly worn along extremities.
- Lacks plates 29 and 30; sl. foxed; sm. tear in title-p. Portfolio sl. worn.
- Upper hinge weakening. Sl. worn along extremities.
= With loosely inserted "Tarif de l'Album 1864". Rare.
- Vol. 1 plates 45, 51 and 52 added from another ed. (sl. smaller size); textlvs. vol. 1 partly waterst. in outer margin and first three lvs. foxed. Both vols. owner's ticket on frontcover; second portfolio frontcover stained and soiled.
= Very rare complete copy. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XII.