3284 - 4505 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES
- Trifle yellowed.
- Sl. yellowed along margins; 3 sharp vertical folds (as published).
= The original lithogr. wrappers for the catalogue for the "West Coast Exhibition 1961-1962" (Los Angeles, 1961).
AND 3 lithographs on 2 lvs. by LUCEBERT, from Lucebert, tekeningen en gouaches (Amst., Sted. Mus. cat. no.207, 1959). - AND a poster and 1 other print by Lucebert.
= On verso a design in pen and ink and watercolour, "Aménagement des quais".
ADDED: Fuka, V. (1926-1977). (Cross-section of an aircraft). Drawing, pen and ink and grey wash, 30x31 cm.
- Tipped under passepartout; a few creases.
= With the collector's mark of G.M. Dersjant (1900-1984) (not in Lugt) on verso.
AND 2 other linocuts by the same, both signed in pencil. - AND 1 other linocut perhaps by the same, from the collection G.M. Dersjant.
= Jacques Jacob Arend was a Dutch jewish artist who died in Westerbork in 1943.
- Sl. yellowed along margins. = Provenance: the collection of Bettty van Garrel and Jan van Geest.
= Provenance: the collection of Bettty van Garrel and Jan van Geest.
- Some wrinkles; some soiling in blank margins.
= Provenance: the collection of Betty van Garrel and Jan van Geest.
- Closed tear in left margin.
AND 2 other drawings by KLAAS FERNHOUT.
= Originally from the portfolio Todo lo que un hombre debe saber sobre los toros (Cologne, 1991).
= With an autograph signed dedication in lower margin.
AND 11 others, i.a. by SERGIO AGOSTINI, ARNOLDO BADODI, ROBERTO PUCCI and ENZO FARAONI.
- Sl. yellowed.
= Van Wisselingh 214, 100 impressions.
= Not in Van Wisseling; see website mariusbauer.nl Z419.
- Some surface dam. due to silverfish (w. loss of image). Outer blank margins laid down on passepartout.
= Van Wisselingh 231, 100 impressions.
= Van Wisselingh 15, 43 and 97, each 100 impressions.
- Verso some soiling. = Not in Van Wisselingh. Rare.
- Yellowed; rubbed spots just below the image (sl. affecting signature); some handling creases in lower blank margin.
= Van Wisseling 254, 100 impressions.