2934 - 3096 FINE ARTS - VARIA, CALENDARS, DEVOTIONALIA, HOLY PICTURES, PAPER, PICTURE POSTCARDS, POSTERS etc.
- Yellowed; sm. repaired tear.
= Sent as an invitation for the exhibition: folded, verso w. letterpress text and mounted address label.
Kiefer, A. (b.1945). "Anselm Kiefer. Recente werken 1996-1999". Col. offset poster, 100x67,5 cm., signed in ballpoint, Ghent, Stedelijk Museum voor Actuele Kunst, 1999.
AND 1 other.
- Rolled. Otherwise a fine copy w. a few tiny imperfections in blank margins.
- Formerly folded. = Eryk Lipiński was a prolific designer of movie and theatre posters.
AND 2 exhibition posters of George Grosz (Dresden, 1966) and Lajos Kassak (Cologne, 1971).
- Sl. waterst. in right blank margin; some restorations on verso along edges; sl. creased.
d'Ornellas (1st half 20th cent.). "XIIIe salon des arts ménagers". Col. lithogr. poster, 100x62 cm., ibid., Imp. Chaix., 1936.
- Some vague brownish stains in upper blank margin.
= "This is a special, 2nd edition of 150 signed & numbered screenprints (...) for two extra concerts by the Guarneri-Quartet at the Concertgebouw, Amsterdam".
= Koot A3.
= Proof before black lettering: the name "Mart Stam" printed in large capitals (height 45 cm.) only. Cf. Maan '06, p.124.
McKnight Kauffer, E. (1890-1954) (after). "Art of the Twenties". Col. offset poster, 99x62 cm., New York, MoMa, 1979.
- Vague waterstain in lower left margin.
AND 3 other exhibition posters (Bauhaus, Le Corbusier and De Stijl).
- Pinholes in corners; stamp in lower right.
Beeke, A. (1940-2018). "Het nieuwe wereldbeeld". Offset poster, 41x60 cm., ibid., Centraal Museum, 1973.
- All rolled.
- Lacks portion upper left blank corner.
- Folded as published. = Folded invitation for the 3rd International Exhibition, 1988.
AND a similar poster for AIGA by PETER BRADFORD and GARY FUJIWARA, 1968 (folded as published).
- Small closed tear in upper edge. = Nice art deco design.
- Lacks sm. part of outer margin in lower left corner; pinholes in corners.
= Nice art deco design.
= SIGNED in black marker pen.
- Folded. = Brattinga/ Petersen, p.191.
Idem. "Zomertentoonstelling 1800-1940". Col. offset poster, 91x61 cm., Amst., Stedelijk Museum, 1946.
- Foxed/ duststains in margins; formerly folded. = Brattinga/ Petersen, p.48 and 154.
Idem. "50 jaar verkenningen in de beeldende kunst". Col. silkscreen poster, 100x71 cm., ibid., idem, 1959.
- Formerly folded; sm. creases along right edge.
AND 4 others by the same, similar size, 3x for Amst., Stedelijk Museum and folded: "Kline" (1963), "Marlow Moss Stekelenburg Zanstra" (1962) and "Eduard Heijmans de Droom Maillol Wotruba Werkman" (1962).
- All rolled.
- A few sm. marginal tears and creases.
= Design with use of the same illustration as the frontwr. of Open oog. Avantgardecahier no.1 (1946), also included in this lot (Petersen/ Brattinga p.201; Broos/ Hefting p.138).
AND 3 other posters by Sandberg: "Sammlung Kley, Kunst von Heute" (1964), "Sandberg 'désigne' le Stedelijk" (1973) and "Druk kunst boodschap van één aan velen" (1976. Two sm. tears).
- Folded (as published?).
= Published for the "Schilder- en tekenkundig genootschap Kunstliefde Kunstliefde".