3184 - 4117 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES
- Portfolio soiled and worn along extremities.
- Not examined outside of frame.
- Craquelure; some spots of paint flaked off.
= In the additional image in our online catalogue you see the artist holding the painting.
- Yellowed/ browned (esp. in outer margins due to the passepartout); sm. white spot in upper blank margin.
= Bool/ Petersen G40: "Gen. oplage van 6" (this copy unnumb.). SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE VII.
- Vaguely foxed, especially in blank margins. Blank margins w. creases/ folds and a few small tears.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE V.
- With a few sm. foxed spots/ specks; one sm. stain. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE VIII.
- Sl. browned.
- Sl. foxed. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE VIII.
= From the series 240 days: no.29, 35 and 162. Titles given on verso of accompanying colour photocopies.
- Outer margins some defects; small handling creases.
= With the collector's mark of Ferruccio Asta (Lugt 116a).
- Occas. (sl.) smudged and fingersoiled. Binding stained and sl. wrinkled.
= Sketchbook of an unidentified, skilful draughtsman. Also including some scribbling and sketches in a child's hand.
- Frame dam. = Nice painting w. a sculpture in the style of J.A. RÄDECKER.