5381 - 5728 FINE ARTS - 16th-19th CENTURY DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS and PAINTINGS
- Sm. creases; soiled; closed tear in upper part
- Leaf frayed.
- A few spots.
- Sl. foxed/ sl. soiled.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XCII.
- Trifle fingersoiled in margins.
- Sl. stained in margins and oblique fold in right margin. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XCII.
- Sl. yellowed; formerly tipped-on w. paper remnant on verso. = On verso a rough sketch of a landscape.
- Some offsetting from passepartout along edges.
- First drawing sl. stained in margin (outside drawing).
- Sl. fingersoiled.
- Leaf trimmed, occas. a bit irregular.
= With annotation in pencil on verso "A de Leli" (Adriaan de Lelie (1765-1820)?).
- Foxed. = Annotation by previous owner: "Peter de Wint (?)" on mount. On laid paper.
= With attribution to De Noter in pencil on verso. On laid paper with part of crowned watermark.
- Mediocre copy. Partly browned/ mouldy; tears in margins and upper left margin lacks portion.
AND 1 other pencil drawing by C. BELLOCHE, "Eglise de Montmartre".
= With annotation "Delpierre" in pencil on verso.
- Vertical central fold.
Anonymous (early 19th cent). (Fishermen hauling in the fishing boats at low tide in an estuary). Watercolour, 12,4x19,8 cm., signed "Duprepon"(?) and "1819" (?) in pen and ink.
- Mounted under passepartout; sl. foxed; margin trimmed short, partly w. loss of date (?).