3486 - 4552 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURE
- Title-p. yellowed.
- Sm. collector's stamp next to the signature. Sl. yellowed.
= Van Wisselingh 143, 100 impressions. From the series Akëdysséril, one of the separately published copies (?).
AND 12 other small etchings by the same, incl. browned copies, i.a. Een koperslager te Stamboel (v.W. 28), Een badhuis te Stamboel (v.W. 40), Voddenrapers (v.W. 56) and Stadswallen (v.W. 58).
- Yellowed; w. vague stains from fixing the charcoal. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE III.
- One scratch (±10 cm.) in upper left from centre (occas. torn); some scratches in paper in upper right from centre; tape from former tipping in on verso.
= Van Wisselingh 229, 100 impressions, with original publisher/ gallery ticket on mount. Monumental, "zeer mooie" (cat. Van W. p.16) etching. WITH poem by E.B. Koster (1869-1937) on verso.
= Van Wisselingh 21, 100 impressions.
Idem. Alladin. Etching, 1893, 12,7x16 cm., monogrammed and "No 73" in pencil.
= Van Wisselingh 85, 100 impressions.
AND 8 other (unsigned) etchings, i.a. by the same (2x) J. MARIS (2x), J. VAN LOOIJ and C.N. STORM VAN 'S GRAVESANDE (2x).
- Some dustsoiling. Flimsie creased. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE III.
- Repaired tear in upper margin; sl. yellowed. Verso soiled.
AND 4 others, i.a. a drawing by G. RUIJTER, "Mei 1945 Nederland mei 1949".
= With the book H. STEENBRUGGEN a.o., Siep van de Berg sind 1913 (Amst., 1998), illustrating the painting above on p.39 (in a oblong position). The book was published in 150 numbered copies, with a loosely inserted ORIGINAL drawing with collage by the artist, monogrammed and "98" in pencil. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE III.
= Hermanus Berserik. Drie en veertig etsen, negen litho's (1981), p.56. The first lithographed selfportrait by H. Berserik, rarely found signed in pencil.
- Closed tear (14 cm) in upper margin, reaching into image.
AND 2 documents concerning a request for a donation on behalf of the inauguration of queen Wilhelmina.
- A few sm. tears in upper (mainly blank) margin (2x strengthened on verso).
Idem. "De Ellendigen". Woodcut, 20,4x25,7 cm., signed "Bieling '24" and titled in pencil, monogrammed in the block. - AND 2 others by the same.