3486 - 4552 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURE
- Lettering on envelope sl. faded.
= Addressed to the director of the Groninger Museum Frans Haks.
- Some foxing; 2 vague oblique folds; some marginal creases.
= Engels-Söhn 36. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE VII.
- Left blank margin somewhat frayed/ worn; some dustsoling.
= Study for the woodcut in W. MOENS, Opgangen (1927, p.25).
Idem. "Mortiz Martény". Drawing, black crayon, 31,7x24 cm., signed "Jozef Cantré", titled and "1913" in pencil. - AND 3 other drawings by the same, all typographical studies.
= Aluisio Carvão was a member of the Brazilian concrete art movement "Grupo Frente". SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE VII.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE VII.
- Two tiny spots in lower margin of image. Fine copy. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE VIII.
- (Closed) tear (±2 cm.) in lower part. = With a label on verso mount from Galerie Neupert in Zürich.
= Provenance: the estate of Dick Hillenius.