4845 - 5051 FINE ARTS - VARIA, DEVOTIONALIA, OLYMPICS, PAPER, PICTURE POSTCARDS, POSTERS, TEXTILES etc.
- Slightly frayed; w. a few sm. tears in blank margins.
- Formerly rolled; some surface dam. in right blank margin (silverfish); sl. creased/ frayed.
AND 5 other posters, i.a. C. HINMAN, "International Universering Choral Festival" (1965), V. VASARELY, "4. Documenta Kassel '68" and "Moon and Space" (Galerie Bayeler, Basel, 1970).
- Some very vague (flattened) folds and creases.
= Exhibition poster for "Výstavní Sály Mánesa", Prague, 1947. Smejkal plate 173.
- Folded three times.
= Printed in 2000 copies. Collaborative poster with Rob Weiner and Donald Judd, published on the dual occasion of an exhibition of posters by Claes Oldenburg at the 102 North Highland Street Gallery of the Chinati Foundation, and the formal inauguration of the large-scale project "Monument to the Last Horse" on the grounds of the foundation, October 12, 1991.
- Trifle creased near upper edge. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXIX.
- Waterst. in lower left corner.
= Poster for an exhibition at Musée d'Art Moderne de Ceret, July-September 1969. Rodrigo 185.
Braque, G. (1882-1963). "René Char. Fondation Maeght". Col. lithogr. poster, 78x49,3 cm., (Paris), Maeght éditeur imprimeur, 1971.
= With 2 watermarks showing "Arches" and "Mourlot".
AND 1 similar (publ.) by the same, titled: "Years of Graphic Works" (1966).
= Poster for an exhibition at the Palais des Papes, June-September 1978. Rodrigo 289.
= Attractive calendars (incl. duplicates), from the years 2001, 2004 and 2006.
AND 3 col. offset posters by P. PICASSO.
= Posters designed by Miro, Adami, Alechinsky, Arroyo, P. Bury, Erro, Folon, J. Kolar, Monary, Saura, Tapies, Titus-Carmel, Topor and Velickovic.
= Nice art deco design.
- Small hole in centre. = Nice art deco design.
- Formerly folded; a few tears in margins. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXIX.