3273 - 4355 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURE
- Sl. yellowed; verso some traces of former mounting along outer margins.
AND 7 others prints, i.a. by J. ACHMANN, B. ANNER (Aurora) and W. DZUBAS (4x).
- Portfolio partly torn on spine and some soiling.
- Sl. foxed.
- Sl. browned; paper strips on verso along margins from former framing.
AND 2 others, i.a. a large lithograph (white egrets) by JAN SCHONK.
= From the estate of Constant Anton Nieuwenhuys.
= Juffermans JL 33.
= Juffermans JL 38.
= Cf. Juffermans JB22.
- Lower right corner w. small tear and folds. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XIII.
ON: (p.1 (w. tipped-on plate "Rêverie" on verso) of Courières, E. des. Van Dongen. Paris, H. Floury, 1925, 44,(7)p., 108 (tipped-in) (col.) plates (incl. 8 pochoir col. plates), ills., later green cl., 4to.
- Pochoirs yellowed along outer margins. Contents occas. loose(ning); occas. frayed. Pres. orig. endpapers w. tears/ folds and lacking some pieces.
= Juffermans JB5.
- Portfolio lacks 1 tie.
= This ORIGINAL DRAWING is also present as a photo-engraving in the publication. It is a perfect example of Dotremont's "logogram", an experiment in written language by using his fingers to write selfmade logos. From the estate of Constant Anton Nieuwenhuys. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XIII.