3273 - 4355 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURE
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE II.
- Scattered tiny foxed spots. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE III.
- Lacks 6 silkscreens and the wooden relief.
- Lithograph trifle yellowed and w. sm. piece of sellotape on verso at bottom centre, partly shining through. Portfolio worn/ frayed along extremities.
= Slagter p.25 and 93.
- Browned; waterst. (mainly) in lower blank margin.
- Sl. (unevenly) browned.
- Small brown stain right outer blank margin. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE III.
- Upper edge trifle frayed.
- Sl. yellowed and foxed. = Karshan 25. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE IV.
= No.4 from a series of 12 designs in J. Camus, Idées (Paris, A. Calavas, 1920).
AND 3 others, i.a. a col. pochoir by J. TOUCHET (signed and "47/140" in pencil) and J. DUCHÉ.
= With the accompanying exhibition catalogue Enrico Baj published by the Haags Gemeentemuseum (1967). Petit 120.
- Chip in outer upper blank margin. Otherwise fine. = Petit 163.
- Blank margins foxed; waterst. in left blank margin. = Petit 322. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE IV.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE IV.