3273 - 4355 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURE
- Horizontal fold; sl. yellowed; soiled in blank margins.
= From the estate of Constant Anton Nieuwenhuys. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XI.
= Donkersloot-Van den Berghe 335.
- Partly mounted. = Donkersloot-Van den Berghe 335.
- Sl. yellowed; outer blank margins yellowed/ partly waterst.
= Donkersloot-Van den Berghe 241.
- Verso w. sl. rubbed spots in corners.
- Some loss of paint in upper left corner; white paint soiling in lower margin; a few small scratches and other small imperfections.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XII.
- Outer lower right blank corner creased. = Cremer Grafiek/ Prints 1956-1998, 76-13/L.
- Vertical middle-fold. = Cremer Grafiek/ Prints 1956-1998, 76-12/L.
- Trifle soiled in lower margin. = Cremer Grafiek/ Prints 1956-1998, 76-12/L.
- Unframed but with stretcher.
AND 1 similar painting by the same, "Faun".
- The copy w. dedic. on laid paper; the other on stiff wove paper and sl. browned.
AND 13 others, i.a. 4 etchings/ drypoints by the same (3x signed in pencil, 1x in the plate: "Ruïne" and 3 etchings showing babies (w. their mother)); 2 drypoints by C.N. STORM VAN 'S GRAVESANDE (views w. boats, 1x signed in pen and ink, 1x monogrammed in pencil); a small col. etching and aquatint by TJEERD BOTTEMA (reduced-size version of Dooiweer, signed in pencil; small tear in corner) and an etching of a dead mouse by S. DE LINT.