3273 - 4355 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURE
- Outer blank margins sl. yellowed/ dustsoiled and w. some (handling) creases.
= Cf. Weelen/ Jaeger 3098 and 3099.
- Probably washed.
- Lower part frontwr. trifle sunned.
AND 1 other w. ills. by the same.
- Multiple w. a few sm. ruststains; envelope sl. creased and foxed and w. sm. tear at top.
- Vaguely waterst. in outer upper blank margin; creases.
AND a col. woodcut by J. DIEDEREN, published by the same.
- Sl. yellowed. = Von Walterskirchen 269, photographic reproduction.
- One drawing dam. from silverfish nibbling (holes/ thin spots); all sl. yellowed, esp. along edges of former passepartout.
- Spots nibbled by silverfish. = Rare early (first?) state before the aquatint. Rief 29, I.
AND 3 others.
- Foxed (mainly) in blank margins.
Idem. (Composition with people raising their fists). Etching and aquatint, 49x39,5 cm., signed "Andrea Volo", "'71", "P.A." and a dedication by the artist in pencil. - AND 11 others by the same (mainly lithographs, various sizes).
- Vague fold in lower right corner.
- Mounted under passepartout along upper margin.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LIX.