1699 - 1952 CHILDREN'S BOOKS (including COMICS, DRAWINGS, GAMES AND TOYS)
- Yellowed. Wrappers frayed and loose(ning). = Matla INDEG 1.1-6.
= Matla ERICA 9.1-3, 7-9 and 15-20. First integral and uncensored edition, revised by H.G. Kresse.
- Dustwr. sl. frayed.
= Collection of the first 5 albums. With AUTOGRAPH SIGNED DEDICATION and ORIGINAL DRAWING on title-page. With loosely inserted fol. poster.
- Spine sl. rubbed, otherwise fine.
= Contains 2 stories of Captain Rob; La royaume du mammouth blanc and 2. L'odyssée du vaisseau fantôme. Published as no.2 of the monthly publication of Samedi-Jeunesse. The mid section contains various small stories with illustrations. Rare.
Idem. De avonturen van Kapitein Rob. Kapoentjesuitgave No.2-4. Ibid., Het Volk, 1958-1959, 3 vols., no pagination, ills., and orig. wr. by P. KUHN, 4to.
- Contents fine. Two backcovers w. foxing; covers trifle/ sl. soiled; spines sl./ trifle rubbed. Good to fine copies.
= In total 6 parts were published in these series.
AND 1 duplicate.
- Backstrip dam.; covers rubbed/ worn.; owner's entry on frontcover.
= Contributions by i.a. Pau Cuvelier, Hergé, Edgar P. Jacobs, J. Martin and Willy Vandersteen.
- All fine. = Vol. 1 SIGNED in pen on title-page.
AND 4 others by/ on the same, all in orig. boards, i.a. Storm. Commandant Grek Gevangenen van de tijd. Special (1984).
= Attractive overview of the work by Tillieux with many facsimile drawings (including separate leaves with handcolouring).
AND 5 others by M. TILLIEUX, i.a. Guus Slim Omnibus. No.1, 2, 5 and 6 (Brussels, 1985-1987, orig. unif. boards, 4to).
- Contents sl. fingersoiled. Spine-ends worn; covers fingersoiled. = Matla JOHAE 1.1
AND 2 others by the same, both spines worn: Het Raadsel van de maansteen (1956) and De zwarte Pijl (1959) (Matla JOHAE 1.4 and 1.7).
- Spine sl. worn. = Rare Dutch translation of the French original.
= The complete stories of the American comic Rip Kirby in a new Dutch translation.
- Hinges weak; some lvs. w. tears; occas. sl. foxed. Covers soiled; large crease in frontcover; board-edges worn.
= With the rare frontcover of the first issue (no.241) after the liberation, the so-called "Bevrijdingnummer".
- Album 17, issue no.298 lacks first leaf; bookblock loose; some lvs. w. tear; cover soiled; album 18 upper bookblock broken; last issue lacks leaf; album 19 upper hinge weak; one leaf torn.
= The complete year 8 of Robbedoes. I.a. contributions by J.M. Charlier (as illustrator, not as writer!), Jijé (i.a. Jan Kordaat), Fred Harman.
- Hinges weak/ broken, contents w. various (sm.) defects). Boardedges sl. rubbed.
= First appearance of the famous Wild West comic character of Lucky Luke, created by Morris.
- Album 30 upper hinge broken and section first free endpaper cut out; otherwise contents albums good to fine. Three albums corners showing; album 29 and 30 spine-ends dam., covers (sl.) fingersoiled.
= Complete year 11. I.a. contributions by V. Hubinon, A. Franquin, Jijé and Morris.
- Vol. 56 lacks backstrip and covers loose.
= Gerrit Th. Rotman (1893-1944) was one of the most important Dutch comic pioneers.
= One of 500 numb. and SIGNED copies bound in blindst. cl. w. dustwr., 4to.
= Both volumes twice w. AUTOGRAPH SIGNED DEDICATION and w. two ORIGINAL DRAWINGS by the author/ artist, dated 1991 and 2010.
- Minor defects. = Second publication in the "D.A.V.I.D." -series.
Idem. Ballade van de ter dood veroordeelden. Ibid., idem, 1945, broadside poem by Y. FOPPEMA, ill. by MARTEN TOONDER, printed in 800 numb. copies (775). - AND 1 broadside poem from the same series, titled "Het Vuur".
= Matla, BOMME 81.5-17, 81.20-50.
Idem. Avonturen van Tom Poes. Het geheim der blauwe aarde./ De tovertuin./ De geheimzinnige roverhoofdman. Amst., De Bezige Bij, n.d. (1970), 3 vols., 30,(1)p. each, ills. and orig. unif. wr. M. TOONDER, obl. 4to.
= Oer Tom Poes deel 1-3 (complete). Matla BOMME 41.1-41.3.