1699 - 1952 CHILDREN'S BOOKS (including COMICS, DRAWINGS, GAMES AND TOYS)
- Most spines rubbed and spine-ends worn/ dam.
= A facsimile of the original drawings and with background information.
Idem (and Greg). Spirou et Fantasio. Les intégrales. Vol. 2-7. Charleroi, Dupuis, 2006-2009, 6 vols., col. ills., orig. unif. pict. boards, 4to.
= Collection of series of albums, thematically arranged.
- Two brown spots on the spine; board-edges rubbed, otherwise a fine copy.
= Rare. Matla ROBBE 2.4. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LVII.
- Upper hinge splitting; lower hinge sl. weak. Spine-ends dam.; boardedges rubbed/ worn; covers near spine browned as usual (caused by the paper over spine).
AND 3 others by the same: De graaf is verstrooid (2013, w. background information) and Guust. Flaters schade (1968, 1st ed.).
- All fine, almost pristine copies.
= Most volumes were published in hardcover for the first time after the earlier softcover edition.
= SIGNED by the artist. WITH an ORIGINAL DRAWING by Daan Jippes in black chalk, SIGNED "Danier" and with dedication on verso first free endpaper.
- Very fine copy.
= Otten 1.1 (with the mummy on title-page), backcover A47. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LVIII.
= Facsimile reprints of the first Dutch editions.
AND 10 others by/ on the same.
- Sl. fingersoiled in lower margin. Frontcover sl. sunned in lower right corner; boardedges and spine sl. rubbed. Despite defects a fine copy.
= Otten 1.1, backcover A47. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LVIII.
- One leaf w. sm. cut in lower blank margin. Boards w. a few sm. rubbed spots. A fine and desirable copy.
= Otten 1.2, backcover A47.
- Hinges broken; tear in first free endpaper; one leaf w. sm. tear in lower blank margin. Boardedges rubbed, corners showing; superficial scratch on frontcover; covers sl. rubbed; backcover w. stain in upper part.
= The rare first edition with the browned leaves. Otten 1.1a (with "Houthoudend papier"), backcover A46, B1 (Captain Haddock's sweater printed in 2 different shades of blue).
- Owner's ticket on lower pastedown; a few sm. tears in lower margin; sl. fingersoiled in margins; hinges sl. weak; one leaf w. sm. rubbed spot. Board edges and spine rubbed, corners sl. worn; covers fingersoiled.
= Otten 1.1, backcover A46.
- Upper hinge strengthened w. paper strip; partly w. waterstain in outer blank margin. Binding worn and w. a few waterstains.
= Ottens 1.1, backcover A46.
Idem. Cokes in voorraad. Ibid., idem, 1958, 1st Dutch ed., 62p., col. ills., orig. pict. boards, 4to.
- Spine-ends worn; boards rubbed, corners showing. = Ottens 1.1, backcover A58II.
Idem. Het gebroken Oor. Ibid., idem, 1947, 1st Dutch ed., 2nd impression, 62p., col. ills., orig. pict. boards, 4to.
- Contents fine. Spine-ends and corners worn; scribbling in upper left corner frontcover.
= Ottens 1.2 (black and red title), backcover A47.
AND 15 others from the same series, all published in 1947-1958, all in orig. boards, w. various defects (mostly affecting the binding): Kuifje in Congo (1947, Ottens 2.1); De scepter van Ottokar (1953, Ottens 1.3); Raket naar de Maan (2 vols., 1954 and 1956, Ottens 1.4 and 1.6); De 7 kristallen bollen (1954, Ottens 3.1); De Zwarte Rotsen (1955, Ottens 3.4); Mannen op de maan (1955, Ottens 2.1); De Zonnetempel (1955, Ottens 3.2); Het geheim van de Eenhoorn (1955, Ottens 4.3); De Blauwe Lotus (1956, Ottens 3.3); De schat van Scharlaken Rackham (1956, Ottens 4.4); De zaak Zonnebloem (1957, Ottens 1.2); De Krab met de gulden Scharen (1957, Ottens 5.4); Kuifje en het zwarte goud (1957, Ottens 2.2); De sigaren van de Farao (1958, Ottens 1.2).
- Lvs. occas. sl. fingersoiled in lower blank margin; upper hinge w. sm. tear near foot of spine. Boardedges and spine rubbed; covers sl. fingersoiled; backcover sl. rubbed.
= Otten 1.1, backcover A46.
- Contents fine. Board edges (sl.) rubbed; frontcover sl. soiled. = Ottens 1.1.
= Rare. With background information by Benoit Peeters.
Goddin, P. Hergé en Kuifje verslaggevers van Le Petit Vingtieme tot het weekblad Kuifje. Brussels, Lombard, 1986, 254,(2)p., richly illustrated, orig. pict. boards, folio (rare). - AND 8 others, i.a. a first Egyptian edition of Prisoners of the Sun/ Le Temple du Soleil (1973. Covers worn) and a first edition of Les Bijoux de la Castafiore (1963).
- Last leaf w. tear in lower part; owner's ticket on upper pastedown. Boardedges w. a few rubbed spots.
= Otten 1.1, backcover A49.
- Minor imperfections on the spine, otherwise a fine copy.
Bergèse, F. Buck Danny. Verboden Gebied. Strijd boven de bergen. Brussels, Miklo, 2000, 98,(2)p., printed in 275 numb. copies (250), ills. and orig. pict. boards by F. BÈRGESE, folio.
= DELUXE copy, one of 250 numbered copies, signed by the author/ artist.
AND 21 others, illustrated by V. HUBINON or F. BERGÈSE, i.a. De zonen des hemels (1950, 1st ed., poor copy); Aanval in Birma (1952, 1st ed. Poor copy, spine splitting); De smokkelaars van de Rode Zee (1952, 1st ed. Spine dam.); Surcouf Koning der Kapers (1952, 1st ed. Spine repaired); Surcouf De Laatste Vrijbuiter (1953, 1st ed. Spine dam.) and Jean Mermoz (1956, 1st ed. Spine-ends worn).