117 - 861 FINE AND APPLIED ARTS, ART REFERENCE
- Backcover sl. soiled. Envelope defective.
= From the collection of Dutch 'Nul' artist Henk Peeters, with his stamp on verso frontcover.
= Rare exhibition catalogue in the shape of a calendar.
- Library stamp on colophon leaf. Fine copy.
- Sl. foxed throughout. Library stamp on both wrappers, htitle and title; number in ink on frontwr.; backstrip worn.
= The first edition of the first major work on Cubism. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XI.
- Title-p. yellowed. Foot of spine worn.
= One of 50 numb. copies on Vélin du Marais, with an extra SIGNED suite of the etchings in the first state on Rives and the etchings in final state on Marais. Monod 41.
- Sl. foxed and yellowed. = Extensive catalogue with over 15.000 entries.
= Catalogue raisonné; the third ed. appeared in 1923.
Brühl, G. Die Cassirers: Streiter für den Impressionismus. Leipsic, Ed. Leipzig, 1991, 499,(1)p., num. (col.) ills., orig. cl. w. dustwr. and board slipcase, folio. - AND 8 others on German (expressionist) artists.
- Dustwr. sl. frayed along edges frontside.
= With AUTOGRAPH SIGNED DEDICATION to "Charlotte" and with a SIGNED picture postcard from the exhibition.
Dine, J. Aldo et moi. Estampes gravées et imprimées avec Aldo Crommelynck. Göttingen, Steidl, 2007, no pagination, num. (col./ photogr.) ills., orig. cl. w. dustwr., 4to.
= SIGNED by the artist on the htitle.
AND 5 others on American artists, i.a. Andy Warhol, David Hockney and Walasse Ting.
- Trifle rubbed along edges.