3577 - 4766 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS and PAINTINGS
- Sl. yellowed; vague foxed spot; verso outer margin w. traces of paper tape.
AND 2 other etchings by the same, both signed in pencil: Mendicanti and Donkeys of Selva.
- Trifle soiled in upper blank margin.
= On verso a letterpress overview of the artist's exhibitions.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE III.
- A few sm. spots paint flaking off.
= The poster shows a large reproduction of the lithograph Study for self portrait (1984; Sabatier 35). SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE V.
- Trifle yellowed along margins. = Petit 356.
= Appears to be an illustration design, but intended publication not found
- Verso traces of former mounting.
- Outer margins yellowed.
= Van Wisselingh 116, 26 impressions. With the original printed Van Wisselingh label (w. typescript entries) mounted in lower blank margin.
- Sl. browned. = Van Wisselingh 77.
Idem. Een straat in Caïro. Etching, 1889, 26,2x9,5 cm., monogrammed in pencil, monogrammed in the plate.
- Browned. = Van Wissleingh 131.
AND 1 other by H. DAUMIER.
= Van Wisselingh 105, 100 impressions.
Idem. Schetsen uit Constantinopel. Etching, 1889, 19,2x13 cm., monogrammed and "No.8" in pencil, signed in the plate.
= Van Wisselingh 23, 100 impressions.
- Some mouldstaining in upper left corner of image and in left blank margin, w. 2 sm. closed holes on/ just below the number in pencil.
= Van Wisselingh 226, 100 impressions.