3577 - 4766 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS and PAINTINGS
- One w. marginal tear in and lacking sm. part of lower left corner.
= Both art nouveau designs for a folder for the arts and crafts exhibition of 1903 in Groningen.
AND 1 similar by the same anonymous artist.
- Mounted on glass; scratch in right margin.
= Probably a bookillustration. Artist and story unidentified. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE IV.
- Varnish yellowed.
- Varnish yellowed. = Possibly by W.H. Eickelberg (1845-1920), but signature in a diff. hand.
- Tipped onto mount. = Somewhat in the style of Matthijs Maris.
= Title supplied on verso.
= Nice drawing in the style of JAN VOERMAN.
AND ±20 other anonymous drawings, all landscapes and Dutch, ±1940-1950.
- Verso frame with dedication by the frame maker(?): "voor alle kijkplezier/ Peter Mertens".
- Very fine copy. = Slagter p.25 and 93.
- Lithograph trifle yellowed and w. sm. piece of sellotape on verso at bottom centre, partly shining through. Binding worn/ frayed along extremities.
= Slagter p.25 and 93.
- Some superficial dam. in small part of lower blank margin.
Wiinblad, B. (1918-2006). (Portrait of a woman). Col. offset poster, 70x50 cm., signed and "20-10-77" in pencil, signed in the print, Roskilde, Permild & Rosengreen, n.d. - AND 2 col. offset posters.
- Folded twice.
AND 11 other offset art exhibition posters for exhibitions by of i.a. ARNULF RAINER, LUCEBERT, S. TAJIRI, NOUVELLE TENDANCE (Paris, 1964).
- Sl. yellowed; verso upper margin remains of former mounting and handling crease (in blank margin).
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE IV.
- Surface dam. in lower margin; blank margin sl. frayed/ soiled.
AND 1 other.
- Portfolio sl. browned along extremities.
= Textleaf with text "Uit brieven naar aanleiding van de serie - met oorlog - 1961" by Gustave Asselbergs.
AND 1 other: IDEM, Gustave 1964 ((Amst., 1964), catalogue, (fold./ tipped-in) (col.) (screenprinted) plates by the artist, loosely inserted postcard w. "gesigneerde katalogus Gustave screendruk helders F.2.50" (in manuscript?) on recto, orig. (partly faded) wr. SIGNED in blue felt tip pen).