1173 - 1801 FINE PRINTING (including ILLUSTRATED BOOKS and CARICATURE)
- Bookplate verso first free endpaper; a few lvs. somewhat foxed in fore-edge and lower margins. Covers sl. yellowed and trifle (finger)soiled. Nevertheless a fine copy.
= De Zilverdistel 17, the final Zilverdistel publication.
- A very fine copy.
= With the loosely inserted glossary (4p.) (trifle yellowed). De Zilverdistel 9.
- Usual occas. slight foxing. = De Zilverdistel 13.
- Edges and first and last leaves trifle foxed. Frontwr. very sm. brown spot. A fine copy.
= De Zilverdistel 2. The rarest Zilverdistel publication. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXVIII.
- A very fine copy. = De Zilverdistel 11.
- Very fine copy. With the orig. prospectus (creased/ folded) loosely inserted.
= De Zilverdistel 15.
- A very fine copy. = De Zilverdistel 6. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXVIII.
- Usual offsetting from turn-ins on first and last free endpaper. Vellum paper wr. sl. browned and sm. dam. at spine-ends. Good/fine, unopened copy.
= De Zilverdistel 4.
- Occas. trifle foxed. Spine sl. sunned.
= One of 20 copies on Chinese(?) with in total 4 states of the illustrations (w. remarques). AND WITH: bound in a ms. letter by Émile Boutigny to "Cher Monsieur" regarding "illustrations" he is working on. Carteret IV, p.411; Monod 11587 (number (330) and content of copies incorrect compared with Carteret and our copy).