4874 - 4977 FINE ARTS - VARIA, COMMERCIAL ART, PAPER, PICTURE POSTCARDS, POSTERS etc.
- Folded; partly worn/ dam. on folds.
- Sm. tear in right blank margin; a few old folds. = Verzameling De Roos 1585.
- Pinholes in corners; some marginal creasing and a few sm. tears.
Anonymous (20th cent.). "Lund Kulturhistoriska Museet". Col. offset poster, 101x64 cm., printed by Hälsinborgs Litografiska Aktiebolag, ±1950.
- Corners (sl.) dam. (due to pinholes).
AND 2 other large Swedish posters, i.a. F. RICKLUND, "Vilhelmina Fjällen".
= Advertising poster for Gispen furniture design. "Gispen op de efficiencybeurs van 8 to 18 oktober 1984, standnummer 502 Zuidhal."
- Margins sl. frayed and waterst. = Supplied in two copies.
AND 2 others, i.a. by J. VAN REES.
- Folded once; upper left corner sm. piece torn off.
Idem. "Speel geen verstoppertje. Stuur uw relaties een adreswijzigingskaart". Col. lithogr. poster, 83x61 cm., The Hague, PTT, 1955.
- Folded twice; sl. fingersoiled along edges.
- Sl. foxed; narrow vertical stain left from the centre.
Idem. "Société vinicole de Bordeau". Col. lithogr. wrapping paper, 38x50 cm., signed "Berserik" on the stone, ±1955.
= Rare. Supplied in 2 copies. Unused gift wrapping paper for wine and liquor bottles.
AND 1 other poster by the same.
- Sl. duststained in upper right corner.
AND 1 other Berlin travel poster.
- All fine.
- Laid down on linen, the linen folded ±0,5 cm. around margins of recto; yellowed/ sl. browned; several pinholes in outer margins, mainly in corners; corners (sl.) dam., w. missing portions; some closed tears; partly sl. dustsoiled/ foxed in upper margin.
= Mouron 10. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XC.
- All fine.
- Some waterstains; lower left corner creased; pinholes in corners.
- Folded; partly sl. worn on folds; some sm. (one large) tears and sm. imperfections in margins.
= The first poster for the Belgium National Lottery. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XC.
- The first w. (many) pinholes in corners and w. yellowed sellotape on verso in upper corners sl. shining through; the second trifle foxed and lower right corner trifle chipped.
AND 7 other posters by and printed by the same, incl. 5 duplicates: "Holland Festival 15 juni 15 juli '62" (col. lithogr., 100x61,5 cm., signed "Elffers" on the stone. Margins waterstained and w. sm. tears) and "Neem tijd ontdek een museum" (col. offset, 80x40 cm., 1974, supplied in 6 copies, all fine).
- Fine copy, folded twice. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XC.
Idem. "To the Continent via Harwich - Hook of Holland". Col. lithogr. poster, 98x62 cm., signed "Gol" on the stone, lithogr. by ? for N.S., ±1950.
- Folded twice; sl. creased/ frayed in lower margin. Otherwise fine.
- Yellowed; outer upper and lower margin strengthened w. wooden laths; a few marginal tears (near the strips).
= Advertising exhibition held "3 Juli-15 Sept/ Rijks-Museum/ Stedelijk Museum". SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XCI.