3411 - 4507 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS and PAINTINGS
- Verso badly browned (vaguely shining through).
AND 2 other lithographs by the same, 1x signed in pencil.
- Sl. creased and trifle yellowed.
Idem. "Bushes - Hertfordshire". Drypoint, 19,7x24,5 cm., signed, titled in pencil, signed in the plate.
- Trifle yellowed.
= One of 25 Roman numb. copies.
- Rayonette Violet w. white scratches on the black surface.
- Backstrip album torn/ dam. = With signed dedication by the artist on frontwrapper.
- Sl. foxed. = Cat. Harlemia Illustrata 1303.
AND 3 other etchings by the same, all showing Haarlem.
= Cat. R.W.P. de Vries 316.
AND 14 other etchings by the same, partly signed in pencil, i.a. cat. R.W.P. de Vries 169, 152, 326, 409 and 412.
- Unevenly browned in margins.
= Bionda 42, the first state (of 2); Van Wisselingh 621, 100 impressions.
Idem. Rijtuigen op het Buitenhof. Etching, ±1896, 15x10 cm., signed "W. de Zwart" in pen and ink, "Nş11" in pencil, monogrammed in the plate.
- Fine. = Bionda 65; Van Wisselingh 617, 100 impressions.
AND 1 other etching by the same.
- Blank margins yellowed. = Bionda 117, the first state (of 2).
Idem. Trap in België. Etching, 29x14 cm., signed in pencil and in the plate, w. blindst. of "Kunsthandel F.N. Smit Haarlem" in lower blank corner, on Japanese.
= Bionda 47.
AND 8 other etchings by the same, partly signed in pencil, i.a. Bionda 24, 27, 28, 34 and 37.
= Kersten 17: "oplage: 50".
AND 6 other prints by the same, various techniques and sizes. - AND 3 others, i.a. an etching by D. ZWERVER, (Ball in a garden).