3380 - 4578 PRINTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS, PAINTINGS
- Partly browned; outer blank margins surface dam./ remains of paper tape. = Geffroy 88.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE VI.
- Verso remains of paper tape from former passepartout. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE VII.
- Sl. foxed and yellowed; tipped onto mount.
AND 1 other by the same, not signed.
- Sl. yellowed along margins of passepartout.
Steinlen, T.A. (1859-1923). (Faces). Lithograph, 36x28,5 cm., signed in red pencil and "No. 12/ 90" in lead pencil.
- Waterstained/ waterwrinkled and yellowed.
= Rare, also published in "La Fueille" with the title: "Dix assasinats pour un sou".