3380 - 4578 PRINTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS, PAINTINGS
- Small dent and pinhole in centre lower part; varnish trifle yellowed.
= Sybilla was the daughter of writer J.W. HOLSBERGEN.
- Trifle thumbsoiled in outer blank margins.
- Paint and paper pieces sl. flaking along edges (mainly upper and lower edge); canvas sl. wobbly near upper edge; overall trifle yellowed.
= Van Zanden rarely painted, he mainly produced graphic art. Nice portrait.
- Trifle yellowed.
- A few closed marginal tears. = Agerup 130. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XLVII.
- Some discolouration in left blank and right blank margin; trifle foxed.
= Agerup 212. Printed by Mourlot for Éditions XXe Siècle, Paris. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XLVIII.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XLVIII.
- Trifle foxed (mount worse). Tipped onto paper mount.
- Foxed in blank margins.
= Bionda 73, listing the only known copy in Mus. Boymans-Van Beuningen, Rott.