3380 - 4578 PRINTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS, PAINTINGS
- Sl. yellowed.
AND 2 etchings by P. VAN DOKKUM.
- Sm. tear in upper margin.
- Yellowed/ browned (in margins).
AND 9 others, incl. browned copies, i.a. by E. VAN REES (2x), J. POORTENAAR (2x) and H.C. SPRUIT ("Waterlelies". Laid down on board).
- Margins sl. fingersoiled. = With annotation in pencil below "Wieringen of Urk".
AND 6 other drawings, i.a. by A. WEGMAN.
- Sl. browned/ foxed; some waterstains and mouldy spots in outer blank margins.
- Vague oblique creases.
= Bouvet 5-9: "Some twenty sets of proofs before music on loose sheets of China paper, with the monogram PB in brushwork, in blue, red, black or violet."
- Sl. yellowed; a few small foxed spots; left blank margin irregular. = Bouvet 33.
AND a PROOF for the same print, printed in grey (formerly blue?), 22x12,5 cm. (leaf 30,8x20 cm.), on rather thick, yellowish paper (washed).
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE IV.
- Trifle foxed/ partly browned; old handling creases. = Bouvet 35.
- Partly yellowed; sl. offsetting from another etching. = Bouvet 84.
AND 3 others: 2 small program booklets of "Theatre de L'Oeuvre'" (1894, w. ill. by the same) and a leaf from an exhibition catalogue by La Barc de Boutteville Gallery w. ill. by F. VALLOTTON (1893).
- Two dam. spots/ sections w. loss of paint in outer right margin.
AND 1 an anonymous drawing, also framed.